Why join the Ballan & District Chamber of Commerce?
- Promote your Business to the broader community and other members of the Chamber with access to businesses via the Members Directory and social media marketing
- Expand your network through attendance at the monthly dinner meetings
- Increase your exposure by showcasing your business with brochures etc on the Trade table at the monthly dinner meetings
- Stay Informed by being kept up to date on the latest important business and industry news via special member announcements, and social media releases.
- Be connected Give your business a powerful voice by being a part of Moorabool’s independent 'Voice of Business'
- Member only Events Receive special invitations to exclusive member only events.
WHAT BUSINESSES SAY?
"Upon moving into the area only 8 years ago, I joined the chamber in 2015 to connect with other businesses and be a part of the local community. Since joining I have had the opportunity to volunteer and be involved at a Committee level across some of the different initiatives that the Chamber takes on.
I have met some wonderful people and connected with so many great businesses which has enabled my business to grow in the region and increase my profile. This is a truly great platform that every business in the region needs to be a part of if they wish to take full advantage of the projected growth expected in the region over the next 10-20 years."
— ANGIE COLLIVER
"Passionate people with the best interests at heart of our community, is the only way to describe the BDCC. The committee work tirelessly to help local businesses to be recognised for their outstanding skills and achievements.
Being made up of long time locals and new community members allows the chamber to have a diversity of opinions and experiences.
Do yourself a favour, get on board and be a part of the BDCC and be part of the vision of making our community even better! I did :)"
– REBECCA TREADWELL